If you are having difficulty in placing and order on our website please follow the instructions below:
- First add your product or products to your shopping basket
- Then select view basket
- Next select your preferred shipping method, if you add additional items re-calculate shipping cost by selecting calculate shipping
- Ensure you complete ALL mandatory fields, check you have selected the correct Country and ensure County / State, Town / City / Suburb and Postcode / Zip are completed, then select Update Totals.
- When you are happy with your order and have completed all mandatory fields – select proceed to checkout
- If you wish to create an account on our website follow the online instructions, complete all of the required fields marked with a red star, alternatively, you can click on the PayPal icon to go directly to the PayPal payment site
- If you are a returning customer login to your account (note: if you had an account on our previous website you will need to create a new account on our new site)
- If you need your order to be sent to a different address to the billing address, select the box “deliver to a different” address and fill the details in as described above, ensuring ALL mandatory fields are completed.
- Finally read the terms and conditions via the link under your order details, tick the box to confirm you agree to the website terms and conditions BEFORE selecting the Proceed to PayPal button (you will not be able to place an order unless you tick the box confirming you agree to the terms and conditions).
- The Proceed to PayPal button will take you to the PayPal Payment gateway, select payment type, either payment by Credit/Debit card, or payment via PayPal. If paying by PayPal, log in if you have a PayPal account, or complete the payment as a PayPal guest.
If, after following the guide above, you are still having problems placing an order, please do not hesitate to contact Discount Bike Spares for further help and advice.